We create smart, sleek, contemporary and effective websites.
Welcome to Ripefruit Media, a compact Australian digital agency where the webmaster (designer) answers the telephone.
We use industry standards, universal software and protocols to create a fully responsive website that is device friendly. We use experience to optimise the content for search engines. We use nouse to guide the customer through the many hurdles faced in creating their online presence.
Working mono-on-mono (wink) through each step of the design process until the website is complete.
We employ industry-standard protocols to manage each project. It is paramount that the end product is fully compliant yet, is to the customers’ requirements.
Each and every requirement created “under one roof” including:
- Content (text/images)
- Software management (Content manager)
- Hosting (Website, email, stats)
- Domain name management (www)
- Technical support (telephone, Skype, TXT, email)
- SSL (https:www.)
- Billing – Fully automated billing options
Every build commences with a clear understanding of the project, whether it is a small business website, shopping cart or information presence.
We create a brand new website that is reader-friendly and fully responsive (all devices).
Working with our customer through every step of the process until completion and sign-off.
- Type: Company, blog, project, shop, intranet, forum
- Pages: approximate number of pages
- Software: shopping cart, forms, plugins, membership, family tree, collector
- Content: managed or self-managed
- Assets: Text, images, logo, hosting, domain name
- Marketing: Optimisation and advertising
- Goal: Market domination?
The following options are available
- Software Installation
- Design Package (self-managed)
- Design Package (fully managed)
- Redesign (migration)
- 1 Page Responsive (from $595)
- 10 Page Responsive (from $1,900)
- Unlimited Page Responsive (from $4,900)
- Take a look at our portfolio of websites.
- See what we’re working on at websites in progress.
- Read Google: What should I think about when working with a developer?
Let’s start talking
Whether it’s a new website or an upgrade of an existing website, we will listen.
Why not tell us about your project online or call for a chat… (03) 9442 4348
Our expertise is aimed at small business, highly recommending Websyte Corporation (+613 9416 9211) for corporate and Government projects.